We give you peace of mind in what can be a difficult and time-consuming process by taking the lead on and driving the agreement-making process.
- advising on the employer log of claims
- responding to the union log of claims and any union correspondence
- preparing notices of representational rights
- conducting the negotiations
- drafting the agreements
- preparing the Better Off Overall Test (BOOT)
- drafting communication to employees
- completing and lodging all the necessary documentation with the Fair Work Commission on your behalf.
Because we are intimately involved in every aspect of employment relations for Catholic employers, CCER is well placed to bring important issues to the negotiating table and to deliver enterprise agreements that reflect your workplace.